The HMT-1 is the world’s first hands-free Android™ tablet class wearable computer for industrial workers.
The RealWear HMT-1 provides the foundation for Connected Worker programs. Use it in wet, dusty, hot, dangerous and loud industrial environments.
A fully rugged head-mounted device, it optionally snaps into safety helmets or attaches to bump caps and can be used with safety glasses or corrective eyewear.
- 100% hands free - Voice based operating system, local speech recognition in loud areas
- Completely dust tight - Earned IP66 rating. Complete protection against micro-particles
- Powerful audio - Integrated speaker and 3.5mm audio jack for use with hearing protection
- Unmatched noise cancellation - Four digital microphones and advanced algorithms
- Entirely water resistant - IP66 rated – Protected against heavy seas and powerful jets of water
- Fully shock resistant - Resistant to 2 meter drops onto concrete from any angle
Microsoft Teams for RealWear General Availability
Teams GA is here for RealWear. Safely empower and connect your Firstline Workforce. Teams GA for RealWear enables Improved Video experience and Join Meetings. Communicate in real-time for both planned and unplanned collaboration. Securely livestream your remote expert into your facilities now.